Nextpage Agency — digital solution, that makes beautiful innovations and makes innovations beautiful. We help digital products stay up to date and be more competitive via smart and innovative design. We believe in a synergy of creative and technical components that results in an outstanding product. The main feature of our work is custom-made. Our products are always carefully crafted to be top-notch. We are looking for an experienced UI/UX designer to join our team for a long term on our own product.
A candidate shall participate in the research process, work on design sprints, create and maintain a design system, develop a scalability plan along with product owner. A candidate will also be a part of the team and will collaborate on the development process defining UI-kit and motion guidelines.
- 2+ years UX and UI interface design (dashboards/mobile/webapps);
- Experience of work with design systems/complicated UI-kits;
- Good prototyping abilities;
- Good knowledge Sketch, Figma;
- High attention to details;
- Analytical mindset;
- A good record of teamwork;
- Creative solution way of thinking;
- An ability to clearly communicate on the tasks oraly and in text;
- An ability to present and explain own designs and action;
- Design research ability;
- An ability to analyze product/market objectives and challenges that could affect the design.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Adobe After Effects experience;
- Upper-Intermediate+ level in English.
WE CAN OFFER:
- Long-term employment;
- A concentration on a product;
- Possible share in the product;
- Challenging tasks with a great opportunity to level up your skills;
- Strong mentorship and great team spirit;
- Personal development plan;
- Relevant education;
- 24 calendar days of paid vacation, days off and sick (standard set);
- Schedule: 10:00 — 19:00 from Monday to Friday.