We are looking for a People Partner to join our friendly team. We believe in the power of HR and that the right people are the key to Company success.
- Analyze and evaluate existing HR processes of company;
- Craft, implement and support internal HR processes (adaptation, motivation & career development strategy for different levels of employees;
- Coordinate and facilitate Team Management activities in the Business Unit;
- Identify and build key talent segments and provide input to the workforce plan/staffing model;
- Coach the Leadership team ensuring that they are delivering on their purpose and inspiring their teams;
- Consult and organize various feedback sessions;
- Deliver continuous organizational and productivity improvements.
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL NEED:
- 3+ years of experience in HR role with headcount 50+;
- Proven HR expertise in internal HR processes;
- Proven experience in managing employee relations;
- Good understanding of HR processes;
- Proven ability to facilitate, persuade, influence and build credibility with all levels and all functions;
- Ability to prioritize and effectively manage between day-to-day requests and proactively driving a more strategic people agenda;
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced work environment;
- High communicative skills;
- Understanding of Western business culture;
- Passion for driven by bringing your their own contribution to the process;
- Intermediate English, both written and oral.