Our Client is an independent Digital Agency, which is located in Stockholm, Sweden. The work they do is through innovation and creativity in technology and design. They are dedicated to creating cost-effective solutions of the highest quality, with high focus on user experience and interface. Most of the projects they work are web platforms with functional design, mobile phone apps, online games and digital strategies.
We expect you to find great solutions for tasks. As a work model, you will work and communicate directly with the development team on the client’s side.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- In-depth PHP 5.6+, MySQL 5.5+, MariaDB capabilities
- Solid knowledge of Laravel 5+, experience with other popular PHP frameworks
- MVC and Solid patterns
- Version control systems (Bitbucket, GIT, SVN)
- Strong learning capacity
- Proficient English
- Experience with different payment systems and their API
- Basic knowledge of Vue.js
- Vagrant and Docker
- Experience with Jira
- An ability to take own initiatives, share ideas
- You love borsch!
- Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with family-like vibe
- Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits
- Free English lessons with excellent native speakers
- Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts
To apply for this position, please, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org