Reface is the #1 face-swap app in the world. We have recently hit 50M installs and keep growing. Snoop Dogg, Miley Cyrus, Britney Spears, Justin Bieber, and probably a bunch of your friends tried Reface.
We ranked #1 on the US App Store and hit Top Charts in 100+ countries. We have a team of 70+ driven folks on board (Kyiv office), including some of the top AI/ML minds.
We are looking for a Product analyst who will work with the Reface app’s product team to test, analyze, track metrics, and make sense of the vast amount of data.
At Reface, a Product Analyst means that:
- You track metrics, find points of growth, and bottlenecks. “Where is growth?’ is your motto;
- You regularly report key metrics to stakeholders. It helps them feel less stressed;
- You make a detailed user behavior analysis upon the team’s request;
- You find correlations between user behavior and basic product metrics like a shot. Correlations to the worst Nicolas Cage movies are also fine;
- You create cool visualizations and Notion docs that explain changes in metrics and user behavior. Funny GIFs will be appreciated;
- You design and set up A/B tests, conduct data analysis, and present the results to the team in a non-boring way;
- You are a data control freak. You’ll be the person that ensures data validity and integrity.
What you should know:
- You are a true fan of figures and reports;
- You are attentive to details and that easily drives other people crazy;
- Dashboards are your theme and you are fancy about showing changes in metrics and users’ behavior;
- You have experience with mobile app analytics. You worked with subscription and ads business models;
- You worked with Amplitude;
- Cohort analysis and SQL queries mean something to you;
- You are a pro user of data visualization tools;
- You are adept at presentations and sharing insights;
- You can easily explain app analytics to your grandma.
As a plus:
- Technical background;
- Experience working with AppsFlyer, RevenueCat, and Braze;
- Understanding of Digital Marketing and Mobile Attribution.
What you get:
- Startup environment with all its ups and downs. Mostly ups;
- Work on the next big thing, a world-known content personalization app. It’s like you live in a Silicon Valley episode, but in Kyiv;
- You can work remotely but we hope to see you in the office sometimes. On a social distance;
- We promise to challenge you to create and be creative. All the time;
- You’ll join the team of smart, driven, active folks who do their job well. And that’s the best part, we think.