Reface is the #1 face-swap app in the world. We have recently hit 50M installs and keep growing. Snoop Dogg, Miley Cyrus, Britney Spears, Justin Bieber, and probably a bunch of your friends tried Reface.
We ranked #1 on the US App Store and hit Top Charts in 100+ countries. We have a team of 70+ driven folks on board (Kyiv office), including some of the top AI/ML minds.
We are looking for a Product designer who will work with our design team to plan, design and redesign product features and tools.
At Reface, a Product designer means that:
- You design pretty much every design step from the initial idea to the final visual UI;
- You set up A/B tests like crazy. You iterate on UX, cry a little, then iterate again;
- You create rapid interactive prototypes that look so real that even the team thinks it’s an already developed feature;
- You work well with product managers, engineers, and other designers;
- You build complex and scalable design systems in Figma, create animations and specifications.
What you should know:
- Well, you have very strong UX and UI skills;
- You worked with a product before. You took part in everything from idea to development and post-release analysis.
- Extra points if it was a consumer-friendly interactive product;
- You understand and appreciate product metrics;
- You think that Figma is the best thing the humanity has created so far;
- You are a designer, but deep inside, you are a nerdy grumpy manager. We like this type;
- The products you created are in Appstore and Play Market, and we can download them;
- Ok, you can wear those fancy expensive sneakers. We won’t judge.
What you get:
- Startup environment with all its ups and downs. Mostly ups;
- Work on the next big thing, a world-known content personalization app. It’s like you live in a Silicon Valley episode, but in Kyiv;
- You can work remotely but we hope to see you in the office sometimes. On a social distance;
- We promise to challenge you to create and be creative. All the time;
- You’ll join the team of smart, driven, active folks who do their job well. And that’s the best part, we think.