We need someone to join the team and help us turn the vast content that we have into educational experiences. In this role they will be in charge of creating customer personas that describe our users, crafting exciting and engaging user experiences, measuring retention and churn, constantly tweaking and optimizing our product, they will have the vision for what SuperDataScience will be!
Plus, they will be working with our users. They will be conducting regular customer surveys and qualitative interviews. They will even have the power to create user focus-groups to do feature beta-testing and help you design the product.
Skills & experience:
- At least 3 years of experience in product design in the space of B2C Memberships for Education products
- Tangible results: we want to see numbers. How did your previous contributions in other organizations help reduce churn and increase engagement?
- Demonstrated understanding of learning psychology. Show us that you apply learning and behavioral science to how you design products
- Out-of-the box thinking – we want to know what genius ideas you’ve come up with before
- Moreover, what genius ideas do you already have for us? Do your research, show your passion
- Drive. Drive. Drive. You have to unstoppable. Nothing comes between you and the result you’ve set
- Over-achiever. We want to see evidence that hitting your KPI is not enough for you – you always strive for and get more
- Autonomy. Like all of the roles in our team, this one is remote. From your application we would like to see that you are able to work remotely and deliver results
- Competitive Compensation. Competitive pay with unlimited room for growth. We believe in rewarding people based on the value they bring.
- 100% Online Work. Freedom is in our DNA. We are a fully remote team: you can work from any country. Your office is wherever there is secure internet.
- Flexible hours & schedules. We have a results-driven culture, not a 9-to-5 culture. You are 100% in control of your time – choose your own schedule and work whenever you want.
- Unlimited personal time off. You can take as much time off as you need. Plus, you are required to take at least two weeks off per year. This isn’t a vague policy where unlimited time off means no time off.
- Annual Company Retreat. It’s important for a remote team to have a human connection. That’s why we get together at some awesome place in the World at least once a year.
- Learning and Development. We make learning a part of everyone’s role. We have a team coach, a buddy program, regular workshops and we support your extra learning initiatives.