Able is a leading tech company that operates subscription-based consumer products in the self-help and wellness market.
We’re seeking a data-driven Product Marketing Manager with a passion for storytelling through in-app experiences. This person will partner with Product, Content and Conversion Rate Optimization Teams to determine the flow and create the messaging that shepherds customers on their journey from download to purchase to advocacy.
Combining knowledge of B2C apps, writing, research, effective communication and creativity, this person will lead all Product Marketing elements from optimization of the onboarding experience, communicating the launch of new features, to translating product requirements into relatable customer benefits across English-speaking markets (US, CA, AU, UK, etc.).
What you’ll do:
- Develop target personas for the Able app, ascertaining customers’ motivations for purchasing and sticking with our product;
- Partner cross-functionally to improve onboarding, purchase and product flow;
- Serve as the voice of the customer to the Product and Demand Generation Teams;
- Partner with Paid Media and Communications to propose and update keyword groupings that attract our ideal customers;
- Own and write communication plans for the launch of new features and/or pricing;
- Adjust messaging to maximize app downloads, subscription activation, and usage;
- Write short and long-form content about app benefits;
- Collaborate with PR to accurately communicate the app’s differentiators externally;
- Inform refreshes of external digital properties to best reflect the app’s offerings;
- Embrace a mindset of continual experimentation to achieve incremental improvements that add up to big results over time.
- 5+ years of product marketing experience at a start-up or a B2C company;
- Expertise working on messaging and in-product experience for B2C apps;
- Proven track record of launching features or communications that drive statistically significant increases in downloads, subscription activation or usage;
- You are a great storyteller and communicator who can build relationships with a diverse set of internal/external stakeholders, vendors and partners;
- You’re just as comfortable powering through messaging frameworks as you are whipping up summaries of conversion results while meeting tight deadlines;
- You possess enthusiasm, creativity, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a growth-mindset.