Under new ownership, WMW is working to re-launch an existing brand with a 30-year history, re-introduce it to the market, and shape future product offerings to meet the needs of today’s direct marketer. Based on the needs of our target audiences, we are building new products and features. As such, we are searching for a person willing to help us in this process and take the reins on new product initiatives.
In this capacity, you will be responsible for the leadership of our marketing and product management activities within your assigned product line(s) with the goal of driving sales growth & enterprise value. This includes, but is not limited to, the following duties:
- Maintaining a laser focus on the customer’s needs and hold full accountability for assigned product line(s) in an agile environment
- Employ an adaptive approach to product planning and implementation so we can quickly respond to feedback and build products that customers love
- Leveraging our existing products and services and develop additional products and features that differentiate WMW in the marketplace:
- Identification of profitable opportunities that meet market needs
- Product launch into market
- Oversee products already in the market
- Coordinate with technical resources to deliver product enhancements
- Wind down features and products that no longer meet market needs (if any)
- Working with executive leadership to further define our go-to-market strategy and lead the execution of strategies.
- Building up a strong network of marketing resources: hiring, training, and managing in-house marketing team as well as identifying strong freelance resources that could be involved when required.
- Strategic planning and continuous improvement of marketing activities in order to increase traffic, engagement, number of leads, renewals.
- Tight, two-way communication with the Sales team, keep them updated on activities and solicit regular user feedback from them.
- Analyze the competitive landscape, define and size market segments, discover and validate market opportunities.
- Developing product roadmaps and maintaining a status dashboard for all portfolio products. Organize regular demos of the completed work to the stakeholders. Be the communication hub on product-related matters. Key input for the setting of appropriate design specifications for new products/services.
- Engage deeply with customers to deliver an effective solution that solves our target market’s problems. Create a detailed understanding of the customer’s requirements.
- Work closely with marketing, sales and leadership to develop and manage promotional planning and execution for products at WMW! Work closely with product management stakeholders and executives to set priorities for promotional focus and efforts in order to best allocate resources to key growth product families.
- Point of contact for all corporate marketing initiatives for a product group, including advertising management, website development support, sales tools.
- Develop promotional launch plans for new products including key messaging, photography, videos, marketing materials, sales tools, ads, white papers and trade show strategy for important new products.
- Lead a monthly review of progress and updates for assigned product(s). Meet regularly with executive leadership to discuss priorities and timelines for product promotional assets and campaigns.
- Annually present marketing plans to the leadership team and the product team; update
and revise regularly as business requires.
- Work with Sales Leadership to develop tools and resources to support their efforts and take the lead in training and educating sales force on enhancements, features and new products/upgraded subscriptions
- Establish and review marketing analytics to support messaging, product focus, and promotional planning
- Competitive benchmarking; Organize and maintain a competitive solution set and outline how our offerings compare and differentiate.
- Conduct research with clients and prospects to review and test messaging, gain feedback on materials, and obtain feedback on key products.
- Travel for training, meetings, client events and trade shows may be required.
- Manage one or more direct reports, and network of contracted resources.
- 2+ year(s) relevant working experience in B2B industry
- English proficiency; effective written and verbal communication skills required for daily collaboration with US-based colleagues and clients
- The ability to think strategically and act tactically
- Management skills
- Fluency in search marketing tools and platforms such as: Google Analytics, SEO tools (SemRush / Ahrefs / Serpstat) Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager.
- Strategic understanding of SEM, Analytics and overall Digital Marketing best practices including methods and metrics for analysis. Understanding of search engine properties, behaviors, and opportunities as it relates to organic and paid search results on the major search engines.
- Basic Knowledge of various advertising platforms: Google Ads, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Bing.
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, Proficiency in Google Sheets and Excel.
- Expertise in the development of creative ad content, A/B testing and peak conversion techniques.
- End to end analytics experience; ability to analyze and present performance metrics and analyses. Ability to create reports.
- Strong project management skills; Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
Key Metrics will include:
- Account Growth – Subscription renewals; LTV increase and Churn rate decrease
- Decrease of Customer Acquisition Costs (CAC)
- Traffic increase (organic and paid); this will be a primary parameter for SEO and PPC specialists but the product manager needs to keep control of this parameter. Ensure the ample availability of MQLs.
- Client satisfaction and engagement; Increase of Net Promoter Score (NPS).
- A global experience; experience at a U.S.-based company and the opportunity to interact with a U.S. client base
- A cool office in the historical city center
- Young team
- The opportunity to shine! Our young and nimble company is eager to share what we know, provide you with opportunities to learn and grow your skills, and interested in moving team members up to positions of higher responsibility as our company grows.
- Education support; Courses / trainings / relevant conferences