Purple Ad Labs manages advertising budgets for direct response paid marketing campaigns where clients require us to make a profit on their advertising budgets. We charge a percentage of the advertising spend we manage as well as performance bonuses for hitting profit goals of the client. We already have teams businesses in the US, Israel and Mykolaiv and are opening a Kyiv office.
We are huge believers in happy employees that want to learn together and make a lot of money for themselves and the company. The success of the company is based on the profit of our clients, so we use this to measure our employees over everything. This is more important than hours worked or time on screen. We constantly provide education and team building as we want our employees to LOVE working WITH us. We want to make work life fun and easy so they can focus on best performance. We have office happy hours, team trips and parties often to make sure everyone is in a good mood and happy with their workplace life.
We have employees in our businesses that have been with us for over 10 years.
- Managing stakeholders;
- Client Maintenance;
- Internal System Optimization.
- Very Good English 9/10 or above;
- Minimum 3 Years doing project management for digital marketing agency that provides paid advertising as a service;
- Will need to communicate with client through lifecycle from onboarding to maintenance;
- Must be professional / organized and responsive;
- Must be able to work later hours to accommodate US clients;
- Must outgoing and clear communicator;
- Must be able to build plans and execute on deadlines;
- Must be able to manage multiple stakeholders in the process make sure there is clear communication flow between.
Benefits of working with Us:
- We promote from within so there is always upword growth;
- Working with large American and European companies;
- Managing large advertising amounts;
- Close communication with top traffic sources and opportunities;
- Long term Job (hoping people stay with us for 5 years plus);
- American Style management focused on communication, reward and recognition for performance and happy employees.