This job has been Expired
MMD Smart provides a portfolio of communications solutions, delivering quality voice, short messaging and online fax products through its diverse network of over 200 partners worldwide.
- Organization of the technical implementation of projects, coordination of the technical team.
- Collect and clarify requirements from external and internal customers and formulate development tasks on their basis.
- Prepare specifications, briefs.
- Control over the fulfillment of tasks and compliance with the schedule of work.
- Monitoring tasks fulfillment and reporting to the management and customers’ on time.
- Conduct project presentations and compile reports.
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Ability to compose project plans, estimates and business proposals.
- Understanding of software project management concepts and software quality.
- Understanding of Scrum methodologies.
- Business analysis skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Upper-Intermediate level of English.
- Experience in planning and project management is a plus, but not necessary.
What we are offering:
- Full-time job with official employment in an international company
- Work on a telecommunication market
- Attractive overall salary
- Medical insurance
- Various skills trainings at the company expense
- Career growth
- Friendly and competent working environment