We are looking for an enthusiastic Project Manager to join our well-funded, dynamic media company. The Group has offices in the key MediaTech hubs of London, Singapore, LA, Sydney & Tokyo and works with blue-chip media organizations such as the BBC, HBO, Discovery, and the biggest streaming services in the world.
The role would suit an experienced Project Manager who enjoys working closely with internal stakeholders and being part of a dynamic management team. Delivering projects to spec, on time,e and to budget is of course important, but also we would like the PM to work as the glue between teams to ensure everyone is pulling in the same direction. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a growing media Group with involvement in a number of exciting projects with world-class entertainment companies!
We are looking for someone to own the end-to-end project. From proactively collecting requirements and documenting the deliverables, somewhat akin to a Business Analyst, right through to the final delivery of the project/product.
Projects will include: software development, requiring both stakeholder management and agile project management; customer operational project management, ensuring well-defined scope and requirements drive effective business operations processes and delivery; and technical operations projects, requiring coordination and management of technical and engineering teams supporting business priorities for both internal and customer-driven projects.
- 3+years’ experience working as a PM;
- Track record of working with small to medium software teams;
- Understanding of Dev project process and software Agile/Scrum/Kanban;
- Requirement collection and process documentation;
- Strong leader who builds buy-in from teams;
- Ability to multitask and effective problem solver;
- Good communicator with spoken and written English at a professional level.
- In addition to software PM experience, should the candidate also have operational project management experience this would be beneficial;
- Good working knowledge of Jira and Trello for Project Management;
- Experienced with Slack and Google Workspace.
The package & benefits to you:
- Opportunity to work for a highly profitable pandemic-proof media business with a global reach and focus on personal development;
- Monthly salary from US$4,000-5,500 depending on experience;
- Flexible working practices with a high level of autonomy.