Lacero is the provider of an autonomous, Blockchain-based Smart Contract policy creation and enforcement platform. Complementary and additive to existing key management and legacy policy systems. We are providing a software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform that offers orchestration, security,
integration, control, and compliance enhancement for digital assets such as cryptocurrencies, tokens, certificates, and encrypted objects.
We are building a platform for institutions, combining safeguarding, authentication and authorization, control, reporting and audit functionality to enhance pre-existing services, wallet infrastructures and custody arrangements to reduce operational risks, as well as preventing fraud and unauthorized transfers.
- Setting up and controlling QA process;
- Design and managing QA documentation (test plan and test cases, traceability matrix, test and status reports);
- Mobile and API manual testing;
- Maintenance of already written tests;
- Software requirements review;
- Suggesting functional and quality improvements.
- 2+ years of overall QA commercial experience;
- Deep understanding of core testing processes;
- Understanding of QA methodologies;
- Experience in web, mobile and API testing;
- Intermediate level of English;
- Well-developed communication & team working skills.
Would Be a Plus:
- Experience with automation tools like wdio, selenium;
- Experience in performance testing;
- Experience with reporting tools like Allure;
- Experience with BDD;
- Experience with DLT;
- Experience in financial projects.
- Interesting product;
- Friendly and helpful team;
- Full-time job with a flexible schedule;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves.