Transcenda is looking for a remote Senior React Engineer. Our culture isn’t something employees join, it’s something they build and shape. We believe that every person deserves to be heard and empowered. If you’re on the fence about whether you’re a fit, we say go for it. Let’s build something great together.
- 5+ years of professional experience in building WEB applications;
- Unit testing (Jest, Mocha or others);
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal English;
- Team player with the ability to work in a distributed team;
- Understanding of Agile software development principles.
As a plus
- Experience with Open API (aka Swagger);
- Experience with Docker;
- Experience with Less, SASS, Tailwind CS;
- Understanding of REST, HTTP, Websockets, TCP/IP networking;
- Understanding of Linux/Unix systems;
- Experience with test-driven development practices (unit tests, integration, e2e);
- Experience in setting up the CI/CD pipelines.
- Drive engineering from concept to finished product;
- Write clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code;
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability;
- Contribute to client-side and server-side architecture;
- Contribute to infrastructure and servers setup automation;
- Collaborate with UI/UX designers, software engineers, and product managers;
- Participate in code reviews.
Compensation and benefits
- Competitive compensation with annual merit increase reviews;
- Generous PTO/Vacation;
- PE tax coverage (5%);
- 100% medical and sports coverage;
- Professional & soft skills training;
- Schedule flexibility and work-from-home options.