Lacero is the provider of an autonomous, Blockchain-based Smart Contract policy creation and enforcement platform. Complementary and additive to existing key managements and legacy policy systems.
We are providing a software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform that offers orchestration, security, integration, control, and compliance enhancement for digital assets such as cryptocurrencies, tokens, certificates, and encrypted objects.
We are building a platform for institutions, combining safeguarding, authentication and authorization, control, reporting and audit functionality to enhance pre-existing services, wallet infrastructures, and custody arrangements to reduce operational risks, as well as preventing fraud and unauthorized transfers.
- Work with a team of engineers on product features, mobile development;
- Be a part of the full SDLC process and develop new features from scratch to deployment;
- Continuously improve the application;
- Provide accurate estimates and evaluate feasibility;
- Experience with mobile apps development with React Native;
- Experience with application state management tools like Redux;
- Experience with TypeScript;
- Strong software engineering background(network, protocols, REST, and JSON principles);
- Intermediate level of English;
- Product mindset;
Would Be A Plus:
- Experience with static code analysis tools like ESLint;
- Experience in coverage services with unit tests;
- Understanding of how infrastructure works(clouds, web servers, containerization);
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services;
- Understanding of event-driven development;
- Knowledge of commercial experience with WebSockets;
- Experience with DLT;
- Interesting product;
- Friendly and helpful team;
- Full-time job with a flexible schedule;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves.