Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
TOP-Rated IT Staffing and Recruiting Firm by Clutch
DNA325 is a global digital recruitment agency connecting international companies with European and Latin American candidates.
We are a team of professionals who implement unique and structured recruiting methods into the process and possess the skills and tools necessary for successfully hiring the world’s best talents.
Looking for Recruitment Manager to manage our distributed team of recruiters and sourcers and bring our recruitment service to new heights.
Skills & expertise:
- Experience in managing a recruiting team (2+ years);
- Experience in recruitment within a corporate, agency and/or IT setting;
- Analytical mind, attention to detail and practical approach;
- Prior use of applicant tracking systems;
- English – Upper intermediate.
- Effective communicator with both internal and external stakeholders, skilled in multiple reasoning and arguing techniques;
- Proactive and time-sensitive;
- Critical and analytical thinker, capable decision maker in complex and uncertain situations;
- Lifelong learning enthusiast;
- Thriving in a challenging environment;
- Willingness to actively help others.
Scope of work:
- Crafting team’s recruitment strategies for job openings (inbound and outbound);
- Nurturing the team’s motivation for professional self-learning;
- Monitoring the latest instruments and approaches to IT recruiting, introducing the team to them, and leading the adoption of best practices;
- Ensuring two-way interaction between the team and the company management;
- Driving and implementing a data-driven approach to projects;
- Identifying the bottlenecks of the recruitment process;
- Establishing a corporate tone of voice and ensuring its adaptation in external communication;
- Demonstrating a problem-solving attitude to stakeholders;
- Contributing to company strategy and vision development;
- Keeping track of actual terms and pricing options for inbound recruiting.
What can we offer you?
- Highly professional team to interact and grow;
- Young and dynamic team with a culturally diverse environment;
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- Flexible working hours;
- Yearly salary and promotion review.