Founded in 2016, Clevergig is the #1 scheduling and time tracking solution (Software as a Service, or SaaS) for on-demand staffing agencies in the Netherlands. Last year we almost doubled in size organically, and are planning to achieve the same this year!
Our core users are temp and staffing agencies, and their workers. Currently, we have over 10.000 Daily Active Users on our worker app, and we wish to continue adding more features and broaden our product offering. The ultimate goal is to become the go-to product for temp agencies that enables them to grow.
If we had to summarize our culture, we would call ourselves open, down-to-earth, output-oriented (this means as few meetings as possible are preferred so that you can focus on what you are good at). So we are looking for people who enjoy and thrive in that kind of environment. Next to all the freedom and simplicity, we love our customers!
What skills are we looking for?
- 3+ years experience developing scalable backend with Ruby on Rails;
- Experience in building RESTful services, working with message queues, and batch processing applications;
- Experience with the AWS ecosystem;
- Experience with relational databases;
- Proactive attitude, problem solver. Willing to collaborate with others;
- Proficient in English.
Our tech stack:
- API: Ruby, Ruby on Rails;
- Infrastructure: AWS, Kubernetes, MySQL, Redis, Sidekiq;
- AWS services: ELB, EC2, EKS, RDS, S3, SNS, CloudFront, CloudWatch;
- Native mobile apps: Kotlin, Swift.
What can you expect from us in return?
- 4 day work week (32h/week);
- €250 one time off WFH setup budget;
- €50 monthly allowance for you to invest in your mental and physical health (you choose where you want to spend it);
- Freedom in organizing your work (You have the freedom to organize yourself. In return, we ask for ownership and responsibility);
- Annual team Summits with the team in Kyiv;
- Flexible holiday policy (we trust you have a good sense of when you will be able to afford to take that extra day off).