Transcenda is looking for a remote Ruby Full-Stack Engineer. Our culture isn’t something employees join, it’s something they build and shape. We believe that every person deserves to be heard and empowered. If you’re on the fence about whether you’re a fit, we say go for it. Let’s build something great together.
- 5+ years of professional experience in building WEB applications;
- A full-stack mindset to cope with issues across the back-end and front-end;
- Strong Ruby on Rails experience;
- Experience with RDBMS such PostgreSQL and/or MySQL;
- Experience with Amazon Web Services and DevOps practices;
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal English;
- Team player with the ability to work in a distributed team.
As a plus
- Understanding of Linux/Unix systems administration;
- Understanding of REST, HTTP, TCP/IP networking;
- Experience with test-driven development practices (unit tests, integration, e2e);
- Experience in setting up the CI/CD pipelines, specifically Travis CI;
- Experience with Ansible and Terraform.
- Drive engineering from concept to finished product;
- Write clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code;
- Work with UI/UX designers, software engineers, data scientists;
- Contributions to architectural decisions;
- Contributions to infrastructure setup and server administration automation.
Compensation and benefits
- Competitive compensation with annual merit increase reviews;
- Generous PTO/Vacation;
- PE tax coverage (5%);
- 100% medical and sports coverage;
- Professional & soft skills training;
- Schedule flexibility and work-from-home options.
Career LevelTeam Lead