The Product Engine Company has existed since 2001, stable, focuses on long-term projects, flexible schedule, career opportunities, the possibility of learning new technologies. The Product Engine is a medium size company which
cares separately about each working individual.
We are expanding the Comcast Gru Platform. This is a tool that has grown over the years to assist with self-service monitoring. It’s grown into ETL services, Event Management Onboarding, as well as a central hub for interactive monitoring. The stack includes React + Apollo Client for GraphQL on the front-end, and Rails / GraphQL as the main engine. There are also some Golang powered AWS lambdas.
- Experience in Ruby or React at least three years or similar experience
- General web knowledge, relational databases, Linux, Git
- Understanding of back-end systems and RESTful architectures
- Ability to build reusable components and libraries
- Spoken English knowledge (intermediate or better)
Would be a plus:
- Knowledge of GraphQL is a plus, knowledge of Vue is plus too
- Experience in AWS, DevOps, Jenkins, Concourse is a plus
- Work in well-organized professional team;
- Interesting and challenging tasks, opportunities for self-realization and career growths;
- English language courses at work;
- Business trips;
- Corporate events;
- Comfortable working conditions, office in the center of the city.