Parade is a transportation tech company bringing the future to transportation logistics. Our artificial intelligence and data analytics technologies enable freight brokerages, 3PLs, and carriers to work smarter and faster.
Parade is looking for world-class software engineers to join our small, but growing engineering team. We are looking for anyone that loves building, designing, and solving hard problems. If you have a passion for software and love getting things done, Parade is for you. As a software engineer, you will own independent features all the way from technical design to launch. We are looking for people who can bring their architecture, implementation, and communication skills and build products from top-to-bottom.
● Develop multiple projects, sometimes in parallel;
● Design features for performance, scale, and security;
● Work in a fast-paced, tight-knit team;
● Collaborate with product management and sales to rapidly iterate on products;
● Play an influential role in a small, but growing company.
● 3+ years of software development experience;
● Advanced proficiency in Python;
● Proficiency in Django;
● Experience with SQL;
● Comfortable with modern software engineering tools and patterns (Git);
● Experience with Google Cloud Platform, Kubernetes, Docker;
● Experience with microservice architectures.
Will be a plus:
● Experience with Django Rest Framework and Celery;
● Experience with PostgreSQL, BigQuery, Redis, and PostGIS;
● Experience with other dev tools we use (CircleCI, Sentry, AWS, LaunchDarkly etc.);
● Background in ETL pipelines.