Invisible.io is looking for a Senior DevOps to work on the next generation of its product line — solution for enterprise and consumer market operating as massively scalable service on Windows Azure (see e.g.: smartcloudconnect.io).
Invisible.io is a leading U.S. based technology developer (named cool vendor by Gartner) providing cutting-edge tech platforms for business desktop integration with ERP/CRM systems in direct collaboration with world leading IT companies.
We design, develop and sell our own products to integrate the personal environment of users with the corporate environment. Our products are bought by leading vendors such as Oracle, SAP, Salesforce.com, Deltek, NetSuite, SugarCRM and others. In addition, we are technology partners with Microsoft and IBM (real, not at the MSDN purchase level). More than half a million users from thousands of companies around the world (such as Boeing, eBay, Honeywell, Volvo, ComputerShare, Navistar, and others) use the products of our company.
• Real experience in configuration, automation and maintenance of distributed applications deployment (ideal — in some public cloud);
• Experience in CI/CD systems, configuration, and troubleshooting (TeamCity or other);
• Working knowledge of Application Insights / Analytics (or other log analytics tools);
• Configuration and management of IIS and MS SQL DB;
• Familiarity with basic MS SQL operations (querying and analyzing data);
• Knowledge of network technologies (TCP / IP, NAT, Routing);
• Practical knowledge of scripting languages (PowerShell, cmd scripts);
• Higher technical education;
• Open to new knowledge and technologies;
• Passionate about automating every routine task;
• Desire to build a great working environment (dashboard, advanced log analytics);
• Able to make decisions independently and promptly;
• Ability to find non-standard solutions in critical situations;
• Service-oriented mindset;
• Spoken/written English — at least intermediate level.
Would be a plus:
• Experience in administering applications on Azure;
• Practical experience in identifying system or application malfunction via log analysis;
• Experience in administering high-loaded systems, identifying bottlenecks;
• Familiarity with configuration management systems (such as Puppet, Chef or PowerShell DSC);
• Understanding of secure application configuration and deployment practices — access control, PKI, secrets management etc.;
• .NET C# knowledge is a big plus;
• Experience working with Task Tracking (Jira) / Document Management (Confluence) systems;
What we offer:
• A friendly, informal, and knowledge-sharing environment with open-minded people around you;
• Chance to join a team of professionals in a company globally recognized for its cutting-edge products;
• Dynamic opportunities for professional growth;
• A worthy salary;
• 20 days of paid vacation yearly;
• 20 days of paid out of office work yearly;
• Great medical insurance;
• Corporate activities including corporate trips, skiing, parties, and other team building events;
• Partly or fully paid extra professional training and courses (when needed);
• Snacks and drinks in the office.
Office location: nearby Olimpiyska metro station.
• Plan, deploy and administer Cloud (Azure) and on-premise versions of products;
• Configuration and version management (staged deployments, upgrades, different products, hotfixes);
• Maintain and improve deployment pipeline (TeamCity/PowerShell/DSC/Custom Tools);
• Automate routine tasks;
• Monitor and ensure continuous operation of systems;
• Maintain and improve alerting;
• Perform log analytic to gain insights about service issues or upcoming problems;
• Plan disaster recovery strategy and on that;
• Maintain a structured knowledge base.