We at elopage believe that everyone can turn their passion into a career. With our cloud-based SaaS platform solution elopage.com, we offer everyone the opportunity to create and sell digital products and online courses quickly and easily. More than 22,000 elopagers already trust in our expertise. To meet the demand for a new online payment culture, we are cooperating with certified and licensed financial institutions in Europe to guarantee secure and proper payments for our users.
- Design, develop and deliver a progressive web application (React.js);
- Make code review sessions, participate in the mentoring process;
- Write highly scalable, reusable and testable code;
- Optimize application for maximum speed and performance;
- Collaborate with other team members.
- Deep knowledge of the following technologies (4+ years experience):
❖ React lifecycles;
❖ React hooks;
❖ Package optimization;
❖ React state management libraries (MobX, Redux).
- Knowledge of and experience working and integrating with CI;
- Strong knowledge of Webpack configuration;
- Knowledge of estimation techniques;
- SCM tools (GIT, GIT flow);
- Good understanding of quality processes: Remote Debugging, Unit Testing, etc.;
- Upper-intermediate level of English.
As a plus:
- Experience with Node JS;
- Experience with Server Side Rendering (Next.js);
- Experience with AWS;
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to act as a team player, working closely.
What we offer
- Fast growing FinTech E-commerce company which will become a new unicorn in next 3-5 years;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- 18 working days paid vacation and public holidays according to the Ukrainian legislation;
- Compensation of professionals training/development measure and education;
- Medical insurance;
- Possibility of career and financial growth;
- Payment for sport expenses;
- Interesting corporate events;
- Office in the city center (Halytska square).