Are you excited by the opportunity to work at an exciting European travel tech startup, developing the technological backbone? If so, we can’t wait to hear from you!
The Trip Boutique is a machine-learning based personal travel advisor. We help travelers save hours of internet research and enjoy meaningful travel experiences by designing custom-made travel plans. We leverage state-of-the-art technology to make travel experiences unique, personal and special.
We have a fully functioning product and are serving early customers and B2B partners, and have received seed funding from high profile investors.
We are looking for an experienced software engineer to join our tech team in Kyiv, Ukraine as Senior Full Stack Developer working with our Product Owner and with 1 to 2 junior developers. You will be responsible for developing our technology, and for coordinating the junior developers.
- Working closely with the Product Owner (remotely from our headquarter) to create software to develop and improve our product and back-end;
- Writing reusable, tested and efficient software code
- Back-end web development;
- Front-end web development;
- Improving and maintaining existing system features;
- Evaluating and implementing new systems and infrastructure;
- Documenting code independently;
- Ensuring cybersecurity;
- Improving process automation and scalability.
- University degree in Computer Science or a related field;
- At least 2+ years of full-stack (or as full as possible) programing knowledge;
- Strong proficiency with PHP, min. 2 years;
- Strong proficiency with Laravel, min. 2 years;
- Good understanding of MySQL;
- At least 2 years of experience in front-end development;
- Good understanding (at least 1 year of experience) with Vue.js/NuxtJs;
- Good understanding of REST API;
- Good understanding of microservices architecture;
- Good understanding of Git;
- English Proficiency, written and spoken;
- A personal interest in travel;
- Passion about creating solutions that make people’s lives easier;
- Dedication, flexibility and a positive “can-do” attitude.
What we offer:
- An exceptional opportunity to help shape the technology and grow the technology team accordingly;
- Be part of an innovative, award-winning traveltech start-up;
- Be involved in different stages of a start-up and be part of scaling up and growing a business;
- Work on an exciting product;
- A creative and supportive environment where every team member is encouraged to voice their ideas, thoughts, and visions;
- Be actively part of a smart, fun-loving and international team with very ambitious goals;
- Gain insights into the fascinating and ever-changing world of Machine Learning, by working together with our AI specialists.