For the ongoing development of our platform, we are looking for a Senior Full Stack Software Engineer with Rails experience! Help shape one of the most innovative alternative energy start-ups in the crucial growth phase.
- Developing the latest features of the NTUITY platform together with experienced software developers and product managers;
- Independent analysis and development in the technical areas of NTUITY, including web development (frontend & backend), API development, cloud computing, data analytics and AI;
- Active collaboration in the agile development.
- Completed training in the field of software engineering (University degree);
- Experience in the development and scaling of service -oriented applications;
- Strong interest in continuous (personal and professional) development (learning new technologies and programming languages);
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to improve. We value quality over quantity;
- Working in a distributed environment with a high degree of personal autonomy and responsibility is a matter of course for you
Experience in the following areas is an advantage:
- DevOps, container and cloud computing,
- machine learning,
- IoT and energy systems,
- as well as cooperation in open source projects.
- A truly transformative product in the field of renewable energies and building technology with which you can make the world a little better;
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths and plenty of space to work independently;
- Possibility of active participation in a company with international standards and top customers;
- Promotion of ongoing further development not only on an individual basis, but as a self-image in the company;
- An established error culture where the “and” comes before the “but” in problem solving;
- Think and act across borders;
- A young, motivated and dynamic team with a passion for our mission.
Related Jobs (4)
Middle/Senior Ruby on Rails Backend Engineer (remote) on 08/06/2021 Remote