Steps, is a data-driven, B2C platform for communities to create customized maps and share information about places they love. Being a fast-growing, well-funded startup, Steps is aimed at changing the way people create and consume location-based information.
Our iOS app allows our users to touch our vision, and you will have a major impact on our product and growth by joining our iOS team. We are looking for a senior iOS developer, who is an original thinker, passionate, hard-worker, and a great executioner.
- 5+ years in building iOS applications with different iOS versions and different screen sizes;
- Experience with Swift language and common iOS frameworks such as Alamofire, Realm, Firebase, etc.;
- Confident with Google Maps SDK or Mapbox SDK;
- Has previously worked with animations and micro-interactions implementation;
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect applications to back-end services;
- Experience with caching mechanisms and Git;
- Fluent spoken English.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work closely with Product Managers and Product Designers to implement best-in-class user experiences.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Take conceptual product and design ideas and turn them into valuable and delightful experiences for our users.
• Team of dedicated professionals, committed to creating an influential platform;
• Complicated and sophisticated features backlog along with opportunities to build new features from scratch;
• Well-organized, smooth sprints, guided by a competent team leader.