If you are a talented and experienced Java engineer with a passion for creating clean performant generic solutions; someone who brings knowledge and expertise in architecting and implementing microservices in a Kubernetes driven cloud environment — we would love for you to join our team.
Encode is the market-leading MarTech efficiency and automation solution for retailers, agencies, manufacturers and brand owners. We help streamline their commercial and marketing production processes to deliver increased productivity and cost savings for omnichannel delivery. At Encode we work to boost the agility and commercial benefits of our customers by identifying all possible optimizations.
- Great team and friendly environment;
- Challenging tasks;
- Lack of bureaucracy;
- Medical insurance.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- English — Upper-Intermediate;
- High proficiency with tech-stack: Kubernetes, Java, Spring (MVC/Security/Boot), Hibernate/SQL, Elastic/Lucene, AMQP, Gradle and Google/Amazon cloud services;
- 4+ years of developing scalable international enterprise applications;
- Participating in design process with our POs, and document recommended design and approaches;
- Latest Java trends, techniques, and technologies familiarity;
- Producing clean, self-documenting, secure and optimized REST endpoints;
- Automated testing experience and being part of a CI/CD.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Critical thinking, problem-solving, resourceful and creative mindset;
- Image and video manipulation and conversions (ffMPEG, Adobe Creative Cloud);
- AI/Machine learning (Python);
- IT Security and experience with automated testing;
- Microservice cloud infrastructures.