Exadel is a global software application development company providing innovative technology solutions to its clients. If you’re looking to grow your career in a dynamic environment rich with opportunity, Exadel has many exciting career choices. As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success, which is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.
About the Customer:
The Customer offers international banking services, working across some of the world’s most dynamic markets including Asia, Africa and the Middle East. It is a universal bank with operations in consumer, corporate and institutional banking, and treasury services.
About the Project:
For the moment current systems of the Customer require enhancement and upgrading.
The main goal of the Project is to optimize costs of implementation and maintenance of IT processes.
Essentials knowledge and skills for the Applicants:
- Spring Framework: extensive experience in developing MicroServices using Spring Boot;
- Axon Framework: experience in applying CQRS/Event Sourcing and SAGA implementations;
- Container Technology: specifically running MicroServices in a Docker environment managed by Kubernetes;
- CI/CD: experience in delivering software thru DevOps practices and tools;
- Java Performance: deep knowledge on how a JVM works (memory, thread, IO etc).
Good to have :
- Strong experience in REST API Modelling;
- Ability to understand details and extract the resources (models), operations of the application for which API’s will be created;
- Experience in building APIs in HATEOAS (Hypertext As The Engine Of Application State);
- Familiarity with GraphQL (good to have);
- Experience in API Strategy, API Governance and Lifecycle along with the API tools in the market (APIGEE, Kong, Mulesoft etc);
- Knowledge with Trade Finance products and transaction lifecycles (preferred);
- Familiar with OpenBanking API design;
- Familiar with cloud-native architecture, Agile Methodologies. Ability to combine both to deliver products with increased velocity;
- Good understanding of security and systems best practices;
- Willingness to travel on the client’s site;
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Recommend changes on project design concepts to improve efficiency.
- Develop design specifications, installation instructions and other system-related information.
- Verify stability, interoperability, portability, security and scalability of java system architecture.
- Select apt design solutions and ensure compatibility of system components working with software engineers.
- Provide technical guidance and support development of systems.
- Identify system data, hardware and software components required to meet user needs.
- Convey architectural solutions to all levels of professionals and leaders.
- Ensure compliance with established architecture, design patterns, policies, standards and best practices.
- Design, develop, implement and maintain series of programs, subsystem, revision and enhancement of current system.
- Comfortable office;
- Flexible working hours;
- Paid vacation, paid sick leave;
- Salary based on results of an interview;
- A monthly social package (English, sports).