Exadel is a global software application development company providing innovative technology solutions to its clients. If you’re looking to grow your career in a dynamic environment rich with opportunity, Exadel has many exciting career choices. As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success, which is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.
About the Customer:
The Customer is a British multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in London, England. It operates a network of more than 1,200 branches and outlets (including subsidiaries, associates and joint ventures) across more than 70 countries and employs around 87,000 people. It is a universal bank with operations in consumer, corporate and institutional banking, and treasury services. Despite its UK base, it does not conduct retail banking in the UK, and around 90% of its profits come from Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
About the Project:
For the moment current systems of the Customer require enhancement and upgrading.
The main goal of the Project is to optimize costs of implementation and maintenance of IT processes.
- Previous working experience as a Node.js Developer;
- Proven hands-on experience in AngularJS;
- Web Components;
- Excellent coding skills;
- A sense of value of web standards, accessibility, and user experience;
- Ability and desire to work as a part of a team.
- Front-end development of the working project.
- Writing new features, bug fixing, refactoring, developing unit tests, writing documentation.
- Communication with the Customer (through Confluence, Atlassian; voice meetings).
- Comfortable office;
- Flexible working hours;
- Paid vacation, paid sick leave;
- Salary based on results of an interview;
- A monthly social package (English, sports).