We are happy to share a great job opportunity from US based offshore software development company Varteq with R&D center in Kiev with you. Company’s projects are mostly the SaaS industry-leading technology solutions, serving over 1000 of the world’s leading companies including US-based enterprise level projects.
Here is our client’s corporate website: http://www.varteq.com
Now we are building business development team at Varteq. Currently we’re looking for self-driving & ambitious Lead Generation Manager to shape & implement company’s expansion policy to new markets. Your goal will be attraction of medium/enterprise level companies within target industries: Automotive, Retail, Healthcare, IoT, EdTech and other.
- Strong English level (any other language will be a plus)
- Relevant experience
- Good analytical skills
- Managing a team of Lead Generation Representatives whose roles consist of lead researching, pitching, follow up, cold calling, prospecting, pipeline development, and opportunity identification;
- overall ownership for lead generation program timelines, ensuring that all activities occur as planned and that campaigns are executed on time and delivered against agreed upon KPIs
- responsible for the implementation of lead scoring and associated lead nurturing campaigns, leveraging marketing automation tools and capabilities
- segmenting the target market for identifying potential new customers;
- generate and qualify new leads reaching KPIs set, create the base of contacts for further outreach;
- creating engaging content for target audience used for first contact;
- measuring, analyzing and reporting on the lead-to-close process, lead generation program effectiveness, and campaign outcomes, drawing insights and presenting results clearly to executive management to facilitate sound decision making
- direct outreach and leads nurturing;
- taking part in negotiation process;
- expanding company presence on target markets: the US, Canada, UK, Australia and Israel.
What’s in it For You
- English lessons in office
- Work in a welcoming, warm, and engaging environment of professionals
- Challenging tasks and a real chance to bring in your talent
- Office benefits (unlimited tea/coffee/cookies, team buildings)
- Paid vacations and sick leaves