NetForce Ukraine LLC is happy to welcome open-minded and ambitious guys to our team! We provide smart server solutions for all types of businesses and here’s a brief list of what we expect from our candidates.
- – Linux administration experience (Ubuntu, Debian, CentOS, Amazon AMI), Unix administration (FreeBSD);
- – experience in configuring web servers with fine-tuning, ability to make the best use out of it according to the indications of google pagespeed;
- – knowledge and experience in mail servers configuration;
- – Experience in setting up databases: mysql, postgresql. Experience of fine tuning, knowledge in redis, mongo, memcache will be a plus;
- – knowledge of computer networks, data transfer protocols (Cisco certificate will be an advantage);
- – Experience with Virtualization systems and Cloud providers;
- – experience in setting up and maintaining monitoring systems (nagios, zabbix, munin, cacti);
It would be nice if you have:
- – Experience in building CI / CD (Gitlab / Jenkins), experience writing shell, bash scripts. Experience with Python would be an advantage;
- – Experience with Docker, Kubernetes half a year and above;
– English level – upper intermediate – enough to write technical documentation and communicate with customers. If your level of English is higher – that would be an additional advantage.
- interesting projects in a steadily growing company, in a team of professional enthusiasts;
- motivating payment system;
- personal and professional growth;
- ability to study and improve your professional skills with the help of our mentors.
- – Administration of server infrastructure of clients;
- – Close cooperation with the client development teams for the tasks of DevOps, automation of business processes;
- – Keeping records of their work in the internal and client time tracking systems;
To be an integral part of the team and strive for professional development.