HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products and services are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships.
We are looking for .NET AZURE DATA Engineer to join our team.
- At least 8-10 years of experience in working on .net frameworks;
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC));
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3;
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC);
- Experience of working on Gateways such as – File : FileAct (Swift), FTIO (BT Radianz), MFT;
- Message : SAA (20022 / Swift), MQIO (BT Radianz) /:BESS( 15022 / Swift);
- Working experience on IBM Integration Bus , Protocol HTTP and MQ with;
- Java technologies is a pre-requisite ( It’s an exception towards the .net Framework).
Must have skills like:
- C#, .Net CORE – Primary;
- REST API JSON (mainly serialization and deserialization);
- API Management.
Must have Azure skills like:
- Azure Data Factory;
- Azure SQL Server (Hyperscale);
- Azure security in general;
- Understanding of Agile methodologies(Agile Principles and Values );
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills;
- Must have a very good experience on working on TFS version control systems;
- Must have a hands-on experience on working on Azure DEVOPS pipeline in terms of CI,CD, CR and CM for the .net code across environments;
- Good mastering in managing source control and branching strategy;
- Notions of Windows and Linux server and related architecture (clustering, load balancing, installation);
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC);
- Agile & DevOps knowledge;
- Experience using Azure DevOps (formerly TFS/VSTS) is a nice to have;
- Pro-active attitude and sufficient communication skills during agile ceremonies and Production aftercare;
- Participate in requirements analysis;
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture;
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages;
- Test and deploy applications and systems;
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code;
- Improve existing software;
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC).
Experience8 Years +