Exadel is a global software application development company providing innovative technology solutions to its clients. If you’re looking to grow your career in a dynamic environment rich with opportunity, Exadel has many exciting career choices. As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success, which is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.
Currently we are looking for a Senior .Net Developer to join our friendly team.
In this role you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework, feel free to apply!
About the Customer:
The Customer offers innovative marketing decision support systems for brands, media/creative agencies and media owners across the globe. Fields of expertise are the following: Business Analytics for the Marketing Industry, Communication Planning, Expertise & Innovation, Analytics & Research. Tools of the Customer allow to support decisions of large advertisers, media owners and media agencies on a tactical and strategic levels.
About the Project:
The position requires travel, a couple of weeks every three months, to UK and Germany. In the beginning, it will be necessary to take over and document the existing environment, then go to development/maintenance/support. The environment is .Net, C#, Postgres.
Project Team: 8 Developers, 1 DevOps, 2 BAs
- Minimum 3 + years of experience in development of .NET applications;
- Hands-on experience in C#;
- Good knowledge of Postgres;
- Ability to navigate in existing code and understand it, make improvements and fixes;
- Quick learner possessing analytical mindset.
Nice to have:
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communications skills;
- Ability and desire to work as a part of a team.
- Develop and support the application of the Customer;
- Produce code using .NET languages (C#, .NET)
- Provide technical support;
- Work both independently and in close collaboration with others in the team;
- Communicate with the Customer on a regular basis.
- Comfortable office;
- Flexible working hours;
- Paid vacation, paid sick leave;
- Salary based on results of an interview;
- A monthly social package (English, sports).