We are looking for .NET developers to build a team of bright people capable of tackling even the most complex projects.
The ideal candidate will be familiar with the complete software design life cycle. They should have experience designing, coding, testing, and consistently managing applications. The ideal candidate should have the ability to test code to maintain high-quality code.
The project is a banking project for the development of an FX product distribution platform. Part of the project deals with the maintenance and bug fixing of the current application, while another part of the project is the re-writing and development of the same (better) platform. The project employees at the moment are around 25 people, and they are divided into different streams with different technologies. Usually, the size of a working group is 3 or 4 people, but with constant exchange with the other teams and the rest of the project.
- Design, code, test, and manage various applications;
- Collaborate with the engineering team and product team to establish the best products;
- Follow outlined standards of quality related to code and systems (es. Clean Coding);
- Develop automated tests and conduct performance tuning.
- Experienced backend developer;
- Expert in C#;
- Knowledgeable about SOLID principles and able to apply the concepts to the code;
- Troubleshooting/investigation skills;
- Comfort with working with complex environments and legacy code (.NET Framework 4.7);
- Able to identify and propose improvements for existing applications;
- Capable of proposing application design and architect;
- Experience with integrations between services;
- Familiar with SOAP and REST services;
- Familiar with XML/XSD;
- Familiar with CI/CD;
- Familiar with SQL Server;
- Experience with bank or enterprise environments is a plus.