We’re looking for someone bright, unwaveringly candid, and driven. If you’re a highly ambitious, personable problem-solver, then this is an opportunity to join a fast-growth and ambitious start-up.
Able is a leading tech company that operates subscription-based consumer products in the self-help and wellness market.
- 3+ years in B2C within a high-growth mobile/web apps start-up or scaleup environment.;
- Demonstrated success managing/launching excellent products or features within the product (e.g, links to successful apps on the AppStore or Google Play.)
- Comfortable with every aspect of the development lifecycle within cross-functional teams – from initial ideation and scoping of initiatives through to Sprint Planning.;
- Natural whizz with product development software (i.e. Jira / Figma / Confluence)
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written – with confidence to present clear, articulate recommendations (and challenges) about all things Product.;
- Good knowledge of the Design Thinking Process;
- A good understanding of how to bridge the gap between bringing value to the user and generating profit for the business.
- Build and launch experiences and services to improve the platform products for customers, providers, operations, and business teams at Able;
- Work with a highly cross-functional team to define the strategy and roadmap around our internal administration tools, which is an orchestration of data and products across our teams and focused on helping us scale our business;
- Perform research and partner with stakeholders across Operations, Finance, Coaching teams, and more to identify trends, user pain points, business needs, and product opportunities;
- Develop and execute the product roadmap by leading the of designers, engineers, QA, and cross-functional team members;
- Create product specifications, project plans, user stories, and other documentations needed to ensure product plans and requirements are clearly communicated and understood;
- Evaluate and manage external partnerships and services that may be required for building the product;
- Determine how to build a strong product infrastructure with our engineering and data teams to ensure that our product will scale seamlessly.
- Top of the market salary and equity;
- High talent density;
- Unlimited PTO;
- Flexible working hours;
- Apple equipment;
- Opportunity to work with product that helps people live healthier, happier, and longer lives.