At Outfund, we help evolving businesses supercharge their growth by offering a fair, fast and easy way to apply for investment… and now we are growing ourselves! We are seeking ambitious people to join us in championing our smart, tailored, data-driven funding solution and become an integral part of our early-stage but quickly expanding fintech company.
As an ideal candidate you will be a strong communicator, able to multitask and sweat the details. Madrid is the preferred location for our Devs. However, we’d be open to Barcelona or Other cities as well if they are strong candidates.
As a Senior Full Stack Developer in our small yet brilliant and agile tech team, you will be an integral part of helping us build a new way of lending ,which will ultimately be handling millions of pounds and thousands of transactions a minute! You’ll be taking full ownership of features from start to finish, and getting stuck in with all stages from design and build, to test and release. As an ideal candidate you will be a product-focused problem solver, passionate, proactive, and well-experienced with setting the standards for writing stunningly clean code in Ruby.
- Writing fully tested code, in clean, scalable solutions;
- Owning features from start to finish; design, build, test and release to production;
- Prototyping ideas to quickly assess viability;
- Communicating progress or any issues or roadblocks back to the team Iterating based on feedback;
- Proactively fixing errors and consistently improving the code base;
- Working closely with the product team to ship ideas;
- Tracking tasks via Jira.
The Techy Bits:
- Ruby, Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, Heroku, AWS & GCP, Kafka;
- Good design using best practices;
- Auto-deploy to production on merging, many times a day.
Our Dream Candidate:
- Demonstrated experience working in Ruby/Rails;
- Excellent communicator (strong English proficiency);
- Problem solver and big picture thinker, able to envision the what-ifs and trade-offs;
- Able to understand how to create solutions that keep possibilities for future iteration and improvement open;
- Able to understand the commercial aspects of the platform and incorporate that understanding into the way the code & solutions are implemented;
- Keen interest in the Ruby world, constantly keeping updated;
- The capability to adapt to change;
- We are a young business so you will be getting your hands dirty, contributing to the overall development of Outfund to help ensure success for everyone!