Our client is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Senior Technical Support Engineer to join the team. The ideal candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, fluency in English (knowledge of any other major European language is an advantage), and previous experience in a Technical Support environment.
- Provide configurations, troubleshooting and best practices to customers.
- Managing support cases to ensure issues are recorded, tracked, resolved, and follow-ups are done in a timely manner.
- Provide fault isolation and root cause analysis for technical issues.
- Publish Technical Support Bulletins and other technical documentation in the.
- Knowledge Base.
- Review of technical documentation for training materials, technical marketing.
- collateral, manuals, troubleshooting guides, etc.
- Participation in on-call duties.
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP.
- Solid understanding and hands-on experience in Routing & Switching (OSPF / BGP / VLAN / STP etc).
- Strong experience with Security (IPSEC / SSL-VPN / NAT / GRE).
- Experience with Layer 7 application protocols (DNS, DHCP, FTP, HTTP/HTTPS) is a strong advantage.
- Experience with Cisco security products, Checkpoint, Juniper , Fortinet is a plus.
- Experience with Authentication Protocols is a plus (Radius /TACACS).
The successful candidate will have the ability to independently debug broad, complex, and unique networks with mixed media and protocols. Strong attention to detail, excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment are essential.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career opportunity and meet the qualifications, please apply today.