At the project, we’re changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative security platform, we’re helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however, they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We’re headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn’t be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it’s not just something we provide our customers. It’s something that drives our company. People don’t come here to join a culture that’s built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
You will be part of an exciting and challenging project for the next generation of SaaS products. You are expected to have experience with the full software lifecycle and a talent for finding bugs. You are a curious, motivated self-starter with deep technical expertise.
- Possessing at least 2-year experience in Test Automation
- Experienced in back-end/Web/Desktop or API testing
- Strong in QA methodologies knowledge
- Demonstrating practical experience with any automation tools (Selenium, Postman, Cypress)
- Confident in the following open source testing frameworks: ShUnit, TestNG, JUnit, and JMeter
- Having a good understanding of Scrum and Kanban frameworks
- Demonstrating bright communication, analytic and problem-solving skills
- Able to learn quickly and work independently
- Possessing Intermediate+ English level (for regular communication with the client)
Extra power is experience in
- Python/C# or Js
- SQL, CI/CD, Jenkins
- Cloud computing (AWS, GCP, or Azure)
- Willingness to work with different tools and technologies
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH:
- Building great products in an iterative and test-driven way
- Planning and estimating work to be completed
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code of automation tests
- Creating/updating/reviewing testing documentation
- Producing, maintaining, and enhancing our application in high-quality, clean and testable way
- Contributing to the development of the application and business of the client
TOGETHER WE WILL:
- Support your technical and personal growth – we have a dedicated career plan for all roles in our company
- Have a great opportunity for self-development (English courses, learning platform, mentorship)
- Care about your individual initiatives – we are open for them, just come and share your ideas
- Have the opportunity to choose a project for your interests
- Work in a friendly team and share the knowledge
- Enjoy a flexible working schedule