- At least 3 years of experience in integrating validating software in the automotive domain;
- Good knowledge of embedded C or C++ programming language (C++ 11 or above is nice to have);
- Good knowledge of AUTOSAR software architecture and configuration tools like EB Tresos/DaVinci Configurator/DaVinci Developer or similar;
- Knowledge of ECU-Test or CANoe or similar test and validation software of embedded and automotive systems;
- Good understanding of ECU architecture and usage of software emulators and/or software debuggers;
- Experience in one scripting language or test automation tool;
- Good analytical problem-solving skills;
- Very good English (both spoken and written);
- Experience with ADAS, Ethernet interfaces and modules – nice to have;
- Experience with continuous integration, testing & deployment – nice to have;
- Experience with a model-driven test in early development stages (functional mockups, PoC’s) – nice to have;
- Experience with DSPACE products – nice to have;
- Ability to use electrical debugging tools such as digital multi-meter, oscilloscope, and current probes – nice to have;
- Ability to read and analyze digital communications data (CAN/LIN/Ethernet) – nice to have;
- Good understanding of ECU Level vehicle features in at least one domain – nice to have.
- Work in Automotive APICE SWE.5 and SWE.6 area;
- Design verification;
- Architecture verification;
- Implementation verification;
- Product validation.
What We Offer:
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
Related Jobs (17)
Executive Assistant (remote) on 26/01/2023
Middle Automation Engineer (Python) (EU, Remote) on 24/01/2023
Data Engineer (EU/NATO countries, remote) on 24/01/2023
QA Manual + Automation JS on 28/12/2022
Data Engineer, Analytics (remote) on 09/01/2023
Back End Developer (remote) on 06/01/2023
Senior Software Development Engineer in Test on 28/12/2022