So you know WordPress. Really. Well. That’s good. And you’re thinking that it’s time to wrap yourself around something different. That’s even better, because we’re looking for a passionate and experienced Senior WordPress Developer who needs new challenges.
Our client is a digital agency and is based in Sweden. They aim to develop the best digital solutions.
In our collaboration model, you will work and communicate directly with the development team on the client side.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 2+ years of experience in web development
- semantic HTML and CSS with preprocessors, BEM
- popular responsive front-end frameworks and component libraries (Foundation/Bootstrap/Material UI etc)
- interactive UI/UX components built with JS/Jquery
- WP Application life cycle and WP Templates Hierarchy
- WP API
- advanced level of working with popular WP plugins (ACF Pro/CPT UI/Visual Composer/WooCommerce/WPML/Membership/Permalinks/IDX/Event Manager etc)
- experience with WP REST API
- WP Frameworks: Genesis, Thesis, Roots, Themosis
- WP Multisite
- Website Deployment skills (FTP/phpMyAdmin/SSH/cPanel/AWS/WP Engine/Docker)
- npm packages
- Gulp and WebPack
- Good knowledge of English
- You love borsch!
- experience of working with other CMS
- OOP, design patterns
- data structures and algorithms
- implementation of third party services
- web design and working with Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign/Sketch
- Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with family-like vibe
- Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits
- Free English lessons with excellent native speakers
- Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts
To apply for this position, please, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org