Lacero is the provider of an autonomous, Blockchain-based Smart Contract policy creation and enforcement platform. Complementary and additive to existing key managements and legacy policy systems.
We are providing a software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform that offers orchestration, security, integration, control, and compliance enhancement for digital assets such as cryptocurrencies, tokens, certificates, and encrypted objects.
We are building a platform for institutions, combining safeguarding, authentication and authorization, control, reporting, and audit functionality to enhance pre-existing services, wallet infrastructures, and custody arrangements to reduce operational risks, as well as preventing fraud and unauthorized transfers.
- Work with a team of engineers on product features;
- Be a part of the full SDLC process and develop new features from scratch to deployment;
- Continuously improve the application;
- Provide accurate estimates and evaluate the feasibility.
- 3+ years of experience in software development;
- Strong practical skills in Blockchain / DLT based development;
- Strong skills in Solidity, NodeJS, Typescript;
- Experience with the web3, Truffle, Metamask, Etherscan API, or similar;
- Solid experience in creating smart contracts for Ethereum blockchain;
- Experience in projects with Bitcoin-related and/or Ethereum related technologies;
- Ability to investigate and study emerging blockchain technologies, methods, techniques;
- Intermediate level of English;
- Product mindset;
- Well-developed communication & team working skills.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Experience with Hyperledger Fabric, Burrow;
- Knowledge of Tron, Polygon, EOS, Tezos, Cardano protocols;
- Experience with databases, such as PostgreSQL and MongoDB;
- Experience with event-driven systems;
- AWS/IBM Cloud experience / Managed cloud blockchain service.
- Interesting product;
- Friendly and helpful team;
- Full-time job with a flexible schedule;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves;
- Corporate parties & events.