We at elopage believe that everyone can turn their passion into a career. With our cloud-based SaaS platform solution elopage.com, we offer everyone the opportunity to create and sell digital products and online courses quickly and easily. More than 22,000 elopagers already trust in our expertise. To meet the demand for a new online payment culture, we are cooperating with certified and licensed financial institutions in Europe to guarantee secure and proper payments for our users.
- Experience in building high load systems;
- Created successful Big Data solutions;
- Extensive knowledge of Ruby on Rails and its testing frameworks;
- Proficiency of OOP, OOD and Design Patterns principles;
- Experience with building microservices architectures, understanding their pros and cons;
- Experience in defining new architectures and modernizing existing solutions;
- English Upper-Intermediate.
Will be a plus
- Experience with rapidly growing products;
- Experience with payments system;
- Have built and delivered SaaS products that have scaled in the marketplace.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Design sustainable architecture and implement this architecture with the Engineering team;
- Help in scaling the project;
- Align technical solutions with business needs;
- Stay informed about relevant new technologies and drive their continuous adoption and integration into the design;
- Develop design specifications and other system-related documentation;
- Provide technical guidance and support the development of systems;
- Define and enforce technical excellence during solution implementation;
- Analyze and document existing systems, identify “weak” points and contribute into strategy of system evolving;
- Be a technical mentor for teams, support teams in technical issues and address issues in architecture.
What we offer
- Fast growing FinTech E-commerce company which will become a new unicorn in next 3-5 years;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- 18 working days paid vacation and public holidays according to the Ukrainian legislation;
- Compensation of professionals training/development measure and education;
- Medical insurance;
- Possibility of career and financial growth;
- Payment for sport expenses;
- Interesting corporate events;
- Office in the city center (Halytska square).
Career LevelTeam Lead