We are Nextpage – engineers of perfection, who believe in intelligence and individuality – two the most important things for every business. We create pixel-perfect websites, apps, and design an outstanding brand identity.
We are looking for a strong and ambitious PHP Developer (LEMP) to join a dedicated technical team for a betting platform.
Our goal: to create a reliable and safe technological solution for our client.
- Аt least 3+ years of experience in Web/Application Development;
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented PHP;
- Proven experience with MVC frameworks (Symfony, Laravel preferred);
- API architectures such as REST;
- Familiarity with FE frameworks/libs (Vue.js, React);
- Solid understanding of database design;
- Solid RDBMS database experience using MySQL or Postgres;
- Fluent with SQL (e.g. no problem writing complex multi-table joins);
- Version/source control using Git (GitLab);
- Experience working with Linux on the command line, comfortable with common Bash commands;
- Experience with containers and orchestration tools (Docker, Kubernates);
- Successful Agile Experience;
- Strong communication skills, a positive attitude, and empathy;
- Strong logic and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent troubleshooting skills;
- Self-direction and motivation;
- Upper-Intermediate+ level of English.
We can offer:
- Long-term employment;
- Ability to influence on project roadmap;
- Challenging tasks with a great opportunity to level up your skills;
- Family environment and great team spirit;
- Flexible schedule;
- 24 calendar days of paid vacation, days off and sick (standard set);
- Competitive remuneration based on qualification and contribution.