TiVo project is looking for Software Development Engineer in Test, 5+ years of prior work experience in the following
Experience and Responsibilities:
- Test automation engineer/lead is responsible for developing test automation framework and deliver as per automation roadmap.
- Responsible for architecting, designing and implementing the automation frameworks from scratch and applying automated tools to support Set Top boxes(STB) and streaming devices
- This person should be a technically savvy, have expertise in using open source frameworks with broader range of tools
- Must have experience in one or more languages such as Python, Java, PERL. Preferably Python.
- Experience in integrating automation suites with continuous integration environments such as Jenkins.
- Partnering with development & automation teams to use the framework for functional & system test automation
- Defining and implementing automation best practices and coding standards
- Develop, execute and maintain automation scripts to meet software deliverables
- Work closely with scrum teams to identify and minimize manual testing by identifying high-ROI test cases and automating them
- Developing dashboard for automation results.
Good to have:
- Knowledge of docker containers
- Knowledge of web service API testing tools like Selenium WebDriver
- Experience in the Set top box automation is preferred
- Working with open source frameworks such as Robot framework, Pytest for end to end automation
- Experience with Mobile Apps Automation using Appium
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field. Masters preferred.
The Product Engine Company has existed since 2001, stable, focus at long-term projects, flexible schedule, remote work, career opportunities, the possibility of learning new technologies. The Product Engine is a medium size company which cares separately about each working individual.