Amasty is a product company, a market leader of Magento extensions and an official partner of Magento Commerce. Working with digital agencies, developers and store owners, the company helps them to equip their stores with quality solutions. Since 2008, Amasty has released more than 230 products. Their extensions are implemented worldwide, and the client portfolio proudly features such brands as Nestle, Liverpool, Munchkin, Mothercare, Rebecca Canon, Adobe, Nespresso and Blizzard.
For Amasty, we are looking for individuals with strong motivation to learn and succeed to be able to provide our customers with top-class support service.
Working as the support manager, the candidate will be able to develop customer care skills while helping the company’s clients with pre-sale and technical inquiries. The position allows becoming acquainted with a wide variety of popular e-commerce advanced technologies (Magento, Elasticsearch, Composer, Varnish, Google Optimization tools, etc).
- Increase customer satisfaction and loyalty by providing a personal customer experience;
- Respond to and resolve customer questions via online chat and emails in an effective and timely manner;
- Help and provide guidance with pre-sale & billing inquiries and configuration requests;
- Act as a customer advocate while assisting with technical questions and challenges and communicating with developers, QA specialists, and product managers;
- Assist with product installations and post-sale configuration requests according to customers’ business needs;
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers to make ongoing issues’ reports;
- Participate in creating FAQs, user guides and other documents.
- Excellent communication skills in the English language (Upper-Intermediate or higher);
- Fast typing skills within the English keyboard layout;
- Ability to work in shifts (morning and afternoon shifts: working hours will start at 9 AM or at 3:00 PM accordingly);
- Readiness to soak up a wealth of information quickly;
- Passion for working with people;
- Self-organization, responsibility, and honesty are a must.
Optional requirements (if you have these skills, it will be a plus):
- Customer care and support or online chat experience;
- Basic knowledge of or a high degree of interest in HTML, CSS, Databases, PHP and other similar technologies would be a plus;
- Basic understanding of the e-commerce area.
Work culture and schedule:
- Open-minded executives and respectful relationships inside the team;
- Full time (8 hours of work per day and 40 hours per week). Morning and afternoon shifts: working hours will start at 9 AM or at 3:00 PM accordingly. No night shifts at the moment, but they might be added in the future;
- Schedule based on the shift system (within a month, there will be one working Saturday and one working Sunday).
ExperienceLess than 1 Year