We are Nextpage Agency – digital solution agency that makes beautiful innovations and makes innivations beautiful.
We help digital products stay up to date, and be more competitive with a help of smart and innovative design. We believe in a synergy of creative and technical components that results in an outstanding product. The main feature of our work is custom-made. Our products are always carefully crafted to be top-notch.
We are looking for an experienced technical and management professional with leadership skills and big career ambitions.
- At least 7-10 years of successful expertise in software engineering with leadership experience;
- At least 4 years experience in solution and software architecture and a deep understanding of architectural methodologies and design patterns;
- Work experience with complex infrastructure (Kubernetes, Docker, AWS);
- Advanced experience with API integration;
- Experience in managing agile R&D delivery (work planning according to targets, developers training & recruitment, design and code reviews, work without specifications from the client).
- Understanding of budgets and business-planning;
- Ability to analyze business requirements, complex data and come up with optimal data-driven decisions;
- Expertise with presale and estimation;
- Excellent communication and Leadership skills;
- English – Advanced / Fluent.
- Leading a growing technical team (front-end, back-end, QA, DevOps);
- Develop technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals;
- Sprint planning, backlog reviews, and daily stand-up sessions;
- Work close with Solution Architects to implement a product on a defined technical roadmap;
- Code review and hands-on development;
- Help in pre-sale process and estimation;
- Responsible for hiring new team members and building your own team;
- Constantly help your team to grow and help in setting clear career goals;
- Representing the company at industry events.
We can offer:
- Long-term employment;
- Opportunity to influence the company business strategy and key desision making;
- Autonomy and freedom in decision making;
- Family environment and great team spirit;
- 24 calendar days of paid vacation, days off and sick days (standard set);
- Flexible schedule;
- Competitive remuneration based on qualification and contribution.
Career LevelTeam Lead