KODE is a UK based company that specialises in the design and development of Mobile applications and software.
We are a young and ambitious company that intends to grow big and grow fast. We already have established clients in the UK, Iceland, Holland and Brazil with operations and development happening in Ukraine and the UK.
We value potential and attitude above certification and experience.
Conceptualize, wireframe, and design new or enhance interfaces. Work closely with a team of developers to implement excellence in design for applications and sites.
- Lead and oversee projects from conception to implementation;
- Develop relationships with new & existing clients through close communication and follow-up;
- Design, suggest, and present new ideas; be consultative to clients;
- Draft and submit budget proposals and recommend budget changes when necessary;
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools;
- Support development and designing activities such as test, modification, etc.;
- Other duties as assigned by management;
- Engineering background (programming, design, etc.) would be a plus but not required;
- Writing off documentation, specifications and preparing other material related to projects;
- Technical research abilities.
- English (business level required);
- Strong communication skills (must be able to negotiate, consult, and facilitate meetings with the clients’ Managers and C-level executives);
- Basic knowledge and experience with programming (Mobile app development would be a plus but not required);
- Project management experience (mobile app project experience preferred);
- Strong interest and passion for new technology;
- Proactive individual; willing to research and learn on your own;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment remotely.