Looking for a Technical QA Engineer in Madrid with 4 years of experience.
- Responsible for the automated testing of software application;
- Provides guidance to other QA Engineers in the team.
- Test Automation Framework creation/improvement/maintenance;
- Automated test scenarios creation/maintenance based on product priorities for all system layers (Backend, API, FrontEnd);
- Creates (and helps others to create) automated testing scenarios while feature is being built, including Framework updates;
- Helps to create and manage automation KPIs and OKRs;
- Helps automate workflow in collaboration with DevOps using CI/CD tools.
- Experience on similar roles;
- Experience in create/maintain custom Test Automation Framework;
- Extensive experience with automated test code (.Net);
- Experience working with BDD (Gherkin) in testing scenarios definition;
- Experience in browsers compatibility tests.
Valuable Tech Skills:
- Azure DevOps (Azure Test Plans), including API integration;
- TDD and BDD;
- WebUI frameworks (Selenium, TestCafe, Cypress, WebdriverIO…)
- Good knowledge of automation testing state-of-art;
- Agile/Scrum methodologies;
- Team Player;
- Used to work closely with DevOps;
- Good documentation habits (autogenerated and manually created)