We’re proud to build innovative, globally known software products for the Mac market. With a focus on the security, privacy & performance optimisation industry, we provide both software and exceptional customer service and support to a community of 1.5+ million users.
We are a team of passionate, energetic and committed people who are reaching the implementation phase of the total transformation of our business. This is an extraordinarily exciting time for us, with major changes and opportunities being harnessed across our company. It’s the perfect time to join us.
With Silicon Valley style offices and great perks, we are a fun loving and friendly team, and we’ll make every effort to make sure you feel at home with us from day one.
Your role will be to help us build a world class website that will help us engage and communicate with international audiences in new ways as we launch an exciting new brand. We plan to create a website that not only helps reflect our new brand and uses web best practices but it helps us disrupt the market in how we approach our industry. Bringing fresh consumer thinking into our industry.
It’s essential that you have:
- 3-4 years’ experience with UX design for web platform
- 1 year experience with UI design
- Advanced written and spoken English skills
- Understanding of modern UX design principles and methodologies
- Excellent communication and analytical skills, the ability to perceive and understand complex ideas, to justify the proposed solutions
- Experience in research, design and testing of user interaction with the product
- Experience designing web products
- Understanding of HTML/JS
- Strong knowledge of Analytics, Google Optimizer tool, Figma
- Very warm and friendly working environment
- Continuous professional competencies development and professional growth opportunities
- Free external and internal professional trainings and certifications
- Foreign languages learning in the company office (different levels of language skills; etc.)
- Ukrainian labor legislation guarantees
- 40-hours working week with flexible working hours
- Annual paid vacations (20 working days)
- Medical insurance and health protection programs
- Compensation of the transport expenses for candidates from other cities invited to our Kyiv office for an interview
- Corporate / team / special events
- Challenging work in international professional environment
- Restaurant in our office (meals three times a day — breakfast / dinner / supper)
- Sport activities in our office gym with a personal coach (yoga, boxing, etc.)
- Be our UX design lead to create a website that leads its category, easy to use, full of rich and interesting content and that attracts consumers into our brand.
- Develop our website into a leading communciation channel for our brand with best in class interactive design and ensure we have clearly defined user journeys.
- Manage the UX development process for our website from design to implementation
- Analyze project requirements; understand business goals, user’s behavior, needs and problems
- Work with product website define UX vision and implement new conceptions for testing
- Measure, analyze, and provide final recommendations based on performance.
- Work closely with the Product Owner to design new features based on business needs
- Conduct competitive analysis to use for benchmarking purposes.
- Produce necessary UI/UX artifacts (screen maps, personas, customer journey maps, wireframes, annotations etc.) for hand-off to deссvelopment team