Our client is looking for a candidate who will work on their own product. It is a personalized training app that empowers more than 20 million people all over the world in staying brain healthy and happy in their lives.
- Improve and maintain our mobile, international Brain-Training application to drive user growth, retention, and revenues;
- Conduct User Testing and Customer Interviews to understand needs and to derive new ideas for bringing the product to the next level;
- Conceptualize, validate and implement new product features;
- Analyse data and KPIs to identify opportunities for optimizing performance;
- Identify trends and market specific needs to ensure we offer the highest value to our users;
- Run deep analysis on user’s behaviour, identify pattern and provide solutions;
- Live with a Growth mindset – you constantly look for learning opportunities for yourself and the team;
- Actively ensure the quality of your product;
- Work closely with the Marketing,Business Intelligence, Customer Care and CRM Departments;
- Become the expert of your product;
- Work closely with the CPO.
Who you are and what you have done:
- You have a deep personal interest in BRAIN TRAINING and SELF-IMPROVEMENT;
- You have professional experience with delivering digital CONSUMER FACING PRODUCTS (E-commerce, Games, or ideally Education / Health);
- You are located in the timezone CET +/- 2h;
- You have a very good eye for visual design / details and know the tools (Figma, etc.);
- You have done UX research / User Testing on customers to develop or improve a digital product;
- You are a life long learner and regularly read books or listen to audio books on science, health, and productivity to constantly develop yourself further;
- You are well-organised and have good project management skills. You can multi-task and manage multiple projects concurrently;
- You are a team-player and love to help out your colleagues;
- You want to be part of start-up that will impact people’s life.
- Get the opportunity to have an impact on people’s lives on a subject that really matters to society;
- Join a team of nice and open colleagues;
- Work partially or fully remote;
- Have flexible working hours (our core working times: 9:30am – 4:30pm CET);
- If you prefer regularly working in the office, a desk can also be provided in our Berlin office.