AdvandMedia is a global media company, specializing in video marketing. We offer various solutions across the entire video advertising ecosystem.
Our value proposition is simple: provide the best tech solutions to publishers and marketers alike. Our technology stack was planned by media experts, built by tech professionals, for the use of media and advertising specialists.
We are looking for a Rockstar Video Ad Ops to manage our ever-growing network of demand and supply partners.
- Manage ad ops running on various video ad serving technologies such as LKQD, Streamrail, Cedato etc.
- Ability to identify trends, and act quickly upon it.
- Support massive amounts of demand and supply partners.
- Communicate with demand and supply partners on a daily basis, to maximize potential on both sides.
✅ Skillset required:
- Must have good English – oral and written. Most communication will be done through emails and skype.
- Possess an analytical mind. A black belt in Excel.
- Proven experience in managing ad operations on LKQD, Streamrail, Cedato etc.
- Previous relevant business development experience – a big plus.
- Being able to work under stressful conditions without breaking a sweat.
- Troubleshoot expert and problem-solving attitude
- Responsible for all account management, publisher yield, building waterfalls
- Creating and leading work process for maximization of the media
- Experience with working with leading Video SSPs – generating tags and optimizing.