Zippor is a technology company specializing in the programmatic planning and execution of digital campaigns.
We combine innovative technology together with our highly creative and skilled team to meet any KPI requirements in a fashionable way. Founded in 2015 by a small group of believers with a new approach to Digital, Zippor is bringing new innovative solutions to our complex industry.
We are looking for a Video Ad Operations Manager to manage our ever-growing network of demand and supply partners. The Ad Ops Manager will be responsible for managing the campaigns operating on our various video ad servers. Uploading new demand tags, generating new supply tags, identifying new opportunities both on the demand and supply sides.
- Manage ad ops running on various video ad serving technologies (Adtelligent, Aniview, Cedato, ImproveDigital and many more platforms and services);
- Ability to identify trends, and act quickly upon it;
- Support massive amounts of demand and supply partners;
- Communicate with demand and supply partners on a daily basis, to maximize potential on both sides;
- Working week – Monday to Friday;
Skill set required:
- Must have good English – oral and written. Most communication will be done through emails and Skype;
- Possess an analytical tech-oriented mind;
- Strong user of Excel and other MS Office software;
- Proven experience in managing ad operations, preferably in video advertising – 6 months minimum;
- Troubleshoot expert and problem-solving attitude;
- Responsible for all account management, publisher yield, building waterfalls;
- Creating and leading work process for maximization of the media;
- Experience with working with leading Video SSPs – generating tags and optimizing – a big plus.